Monday, May 9, 2016

Testing

     Last week on Wednesday, Whitley and I did some testing for our desalination filter. We tested Oil of Oregano and it worked extremely well.  It is known for killing bacteria and providing strong microbes, and even without the salinity and ph testers we still could see a difference in the filtered water and the pond water. We are still waiting on the some of the materials, that are taking a very long time to ship. Next week we will start using tinkercad, which is the 3-D printer's design palette. We will just start with just the simple outline of the filter and then we will fill in the membrane filters and the other supplements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment